Ea-3A2 High Quality Loading Aluminum Alloy Folding Ambulance Stretcher
|FOB Price:||US $300-400 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $300-400/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Set/Sets / Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: EA-3A2
- Folded: Folded
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Type: Emergency Stretcher
- Low Position: 195*56*25cm
- Load: 200kg
- Castors Folding: 360 Degree Rotation
- Location: 1.5 Hours From Shanghai
- Feature: Surface Oxidation Processing
- Transport Package: Export Carton Package
- Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
- Color: Silvery
- Certification: ISO, CE
- Number of Belts: Three
- High Position: 195*56*86cm
- Packing Size: 200*60*30cm
- Selfweight: 38kg
- Castor Size: Dia125mm
- OEM&ODM: Available
- Trademark: WANROOEMED
- Specification: 195*56*86cm
- HS Code: 94029000
1. It is made of high quality aluminum alloy, with good reasonable structure and large loading capacity up to 200kg, easy to operation.
2. The stretcher with safety lock, it must be locked up when transferring patient, and open the lock when getting on ambulance.
3. Folding leg with castors provides 360 degree rotation in the lowest position.
4. The ambulance stretcher surface, legs and beams with oxidation processing, it improve the strength and prevent scratches.
5. All-Metal Frame Construction---provides strength, long service life, and exceptional performance with heavy patients.
6. From detailed design, material choosing, to processing technology, all customer orientation to improve healthcare delivery for caregivers and those they serve, it is a good ambulance stretcher for ambulance car.
7. Castor size: Dia125mm
|Model||High Position (L×W×H)||Low Position (L×W×H)||Self Weight||Load||Packing|
1.Product pass CE(TUV) certificate.
2.With 20 years production experience.
3.One professional export here give you better service.
4.Strict raw material inspection and quality control, meet ISO9001 and 13485 quality management system.
5.Export more than 40 countries, including Australia, USA, UAE, UK, South America,, Malaysia, Philippines, Saudi Arabia etc.