Double Arm Surgical Endoscopic Medical Pendant
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: AOT-DT-40H-2
- Used for: Operating Theatres, Operating Rooms, ICU, Nicu, Et
- Action Radius: 600+1000mm
- Each Tray Load: 30kg
- Certificate: ISO, Ce
- Trademark: WANROOEMED
- Specification: ISO, CE
- HS Code: 94029000
- Certification: CE
- Rotary Degree: 340 Degree
- Tray: Three Layers
- Power: AC220V 50Hz
- Factory Location: 1.5 Hours From Shanghai
- Transport Package: Wooden Export Package
- Origin: China
AOT-DT-40H-2 Double Arm Surgical Endoscopic Pendant
Double Arm Surgical Endoscopic Pendant is a necessary equipment for modern clean operation rooms , general operation rooms and ICU sickrooms. All kinds of terminals such as for medical devices of certain weight can be placed on the board and drawer.
- The cross beam and control cabinet of the tower crane adopt the imported high-strength aluminum alloy of patent technology for the one-off extrusion molding, and the surface undergoes the primary oxidation treatment
- Mechanical friction damping brake.
- The tray surface is non-slip.
- Horizontal movement can accurately position without excursion.
- The gas pipeline, power supply and computer communication line are separately arranged without interference.
- The imported standard gas terminal(Over 20,000 of inserting and pulling out) is adopted.
- The horizontal rotation function can accurately position without excursion.
|AOT-DT-40H-2 Double Arm Surgical Endoscopic Pendant|
|Gas terminal interface||Oxygen* 1 Vacuum * 1 Air*1 carbon dioxide *1|
Different color and shape, to avoid mistake
Adopt secondary seal
Over 20,000 of inserting and pulling out
|Qty of tray||Three layers|
|Each tray load||30kg|
|Net weight loading||150kg|
|Sockets(each workstation)||8 pcs (220V/10A)|
|Grounding points||2 pcs|
|Network interface||1 pc RJ45|
|Finishing||aluminum alloy one-off extrusion molding|
|Install as suspended ceiling|
|Injection rack and infusion rack|
Contact me if you have any questions: